Gamification is the cool new perspective. Get in on it now to boost your business.
Each of our workshops is designed to get the best out of you and your team. We provide a fully loaded experience where you learn through interaction. Depending on the size of your group, you could be using gamification as soon as you walk through the door.
Take advantage of this new evolution in business and marketing to propel your company forward in the innovative use of gaming mechanisms!
This was one of the most enjoyable workshops that I’ve ever been to. I was very sceptical about ‘becoming a games designer’ because I just don’t play games. But now I’ve designed three games!
– David Wells, Brand Marketer
The team really enjoyed playing to generate ideas and the quality of the presentations were fantastic. We all learnt a lot from the sessions.
– Susan Peterson, Head of Digital
I would recommend the AddingPlay workshops to anyone who wants to use gamification and isn’t sure where to start. What the guys give you is a real insight into how to gamify and how to make sure it works.
– Adam Scots, Senior Campaign Manager
Intro to Gamification
A great introduction for you and your team into the world of gamification and AddingPlay.
- Interactive sessions examining the science and art behind using play to drive engagement.
- Active participation in crafting new ideas and exploring opportunities.
- Provides a thorough understanding of gamification’s practicalities.
Enter the Gametrix
Specifically developed for companies wishing to use gamification for their business or clients.
- Immerse yourself in the evolution of gaming mechanisms and monetization.
- Gain an in-depth view on the psychology and motivations of player behaviour.
- Discover how to do gamification successfully and how to avoid bad gamification.
Individually designed to meet your company’s requirements.
- Includes all elements on gamification and game design covered in the other two.
- Much deeper approach to understanding and using psychology, game mechanisms, user experience design and social experience engineering.
- In-depth exploring of reward systems for building loyalty and incentive driven behaviour.
AddingPlay Experience Sessions
Contact Us Now
Want a workshop for you and our team? Our Play Designers are here to help.
Enter your email and a brief message outlining your requirements, then press Send.